Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{may.1.}

Sometimes I struggle with consistency. 
{This may come as a surprise to some of you who know me because generally I take great pride in being consistent. But it will come as no surprise at all to those who try to read my blog regularly.} 
A lack of motivation and inspiration tends to wreak havoc on my writing habits. In response to this, I have decided to issue myself a challenge: "A Picture a Day for the Month of May" {I can not believe that cheesiness just came from my fingertips... and yet there it lies.} I have challenged myself to post an image {or images} each and every day for the 31 days of May {and if we're lucky a story or thoughtful insight just may accompany my photographs}. With the help of my trusty iPhone I should have no problems accomplishing my task.

May 1.

day night

{Waynesboro vs. Lee girls soccer game in Staunton, VA}

{no thoughtful insights today... sorry, guys.}

See you tomorrow, 
B


No comments:

Post a Comment