Saturday, May 5, 2012

{may.5.}

May 5.

It is a rainy Saturday afternoon in Waynesboro, Virginia. I've been out and about {yes, Taylor and I even accomplished our walk despite the rain} and now it's time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the sights and sounds around me. The dripping rain, the chirping birds, the cars driving by on a wet road, the boy playing guitar next to me. 

On Thursday, I had to work later than Aaron {which never happens}, so he headed to my apartment to wait for me before we headed out to a church softball game later in the evening. I made it home a little after he got there and could hear the sound of him playing his guitar on the balcony as I walked up the sidewalk. This is what I walked in to: 


It is a gift; and it is one of the many things I like about him. 

"Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy."
Psalm 33:3

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray.
Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise."
James 5:13

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. 
Worship the Lord with gladness; 
come before him with joyful songs."
Psalm 100:1-2

Cheerful on this rainy day,
B 

No comments:

Post a Comment