Thursday, May 3, 2012

{may.3.}

May 3.

Tonight there was a thunderstorm. And it was magnificent. 

"The heavens declare the glory of God; 
the skies proclaim the work of his hands."
Psalm 19:1

{Can you believe I caught these photographs with my iPhone?? Pretty incredible!}

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-- 
his eternal power and divine nature-- 
have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, 
so that men are without excuse."
Romans 1:20

As I sat with light flashing all around me, I was in awe. I think that is what "fearing the Lord" feels like. A feeling of absolute security and protection while watching His hand at work in mighty {and sometimes scary} ways. There is definitely some danger to living a life for {and with} God- 
but I'd say the adventure is worth the risk. 

In awe,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment