Saturday, October 2, 2010

So... you read my blog?

One of the highlights for me over the past few weeks has been having friends, family, and random acquaintances let me know that they read my blog. I genuinely write to let my heart overflow and am completely aware and content with the fact that lots of people might read that overflow. My hope is that it would be a blessing and encouragement to some, and clarification of who I am for others (I learn a ton about myself as I write, so I know other people must too).

"But encourage one another daily,
as long as it is called Today,
so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness."
Hebrews 3:13

So here comes my request:
If you read my blog, would you let me know?

I am so encouraged to know that my words aren't falling on pages that are never read, and I would love to know who in my life is walking through this journey with me. Feel free to just post a comment (its quick and easy) to let me know, or if you'd rather, you can become an official "follower." Either way works for me!!

Thanks and keep reading!!
B

5 comments:

  1. Definitely reading, and definitely encouraged. (Inspired with confidence in Who our God is!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww B, you know I read your blog. =) I love you. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog bethany, and I love it and am encouraged by your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Abby and I influenced this blog post when we admitted we stalk you today haha. Oh, and I thought you were mentioning mormans in it lol? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a-readin'! you keep a-writin'!

    ReplyDelete