Tuesday, July 31, 2012

well put, my friend..

If you haven't heard the controversy surrounding Chick-fil-A, you probably also haven't seen the sunshine in a while. But if I were you, I'd stay under that rock until the coast is clear. There have been so many opinions, so many viewpoints, and sadly so much hatred flying lately. If you didn't know, I am employed by this hot topic organization. I have worked there for two years prior to the dispute, and I will continue to go to work every day {but Sunday} after it has passed. One of our sweet employees wrote this post and another friend passed it along to me. I thought she did a remarkable job, so instead of sharing my own thoughts at this time, I thought I'd share hers. Great job, my friend.


"Even if you’re not a Christ-follower,  doesn’t it still suck that we’re having to promote anger and defensiveness and hate to feel supported and justified as equals?  It doesn’t make sense…"

In this sweet girl's own words: May we love like Jesus,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment