Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's Time

"It's Time," by Imagine Dragons.

I adore this song. I can't help it... the beat is something addictive.
Whenever I play it (and let's be honest, that happens SEVERAL times a day), I turn it up really loud and have to stomp my feet. It's just that kind of song. (I know my downstairs neighbors are LOVING me...)
So, go ahead, turn it up real loud and find something to stomp on!


Imagine Dragons is playing at this rooftop concert (for FREE) in Utah on September 3rd. Road trip anyone??? (Their website is really kinda cool too!)

Finding my rhythm,
B

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! And I'll go with you to Utah! Hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the song! The beat really is addictive and the lyrics are great! These guys are so authentic..
    That's what I meant on my latest post: http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesday-tune-1-aint-got-no-i-got-life.html

    Maybe you could link up this post there! I'd love that!!!

    Thanks for sharing! Internet is such an amazing thing!

    ______________________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete