Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's next?

I am not a quitter. But sometimes enjoying life is worth more and means more than just sticking it out. So this month I took a leap of faith. I had been feeling restless at work for some time now and it had begun to affect the rest of my world. I felt like the joy was seeping from my heart. My days were a little bit dimmer because of the heavy burden on my shoulders. Not fun and definitely not the way I wanted to live my life. So I walked away.

My last day at Chick-fil-A was January 11th. I gave a lot of myself and my life to that business over the last two and a half years; and I was able to build relationships with a lot of great people along the way. And while leaving was definitely bittersweet, it was time to go.

So a lot of people have been asking me: What's next? And the real answer is: I don't know... but God does. So I'm trying my hardest to trust. To wait patiently and be still.

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

If you have any ideas or opportunities for me, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks for the support.

Love,
B

1 comment: